<kbd id="2ahibbuw"></kbd><address id="28i5jdua"><style id="50pnc8k5"></style></address><button id="kdbob8xg"></button>

          Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

          特朗普的愿景更加危险和污染的未来

          2020年2月13日

          下载PDF

          2021总统的预算特朗普设想的世界里,有自由发挥的污染,政府忽视气候有关的灾害和金融动荡的威胁,以及公共土地和公园是由根深蒂固的产业开发,而不是使用和享有的美国人民。与此同时,美国人看到了气候变化的用自己的眼睛和正在遭受污染,他们生活和工作的后果。政府尚未ESTA气候政策,环保政策无法超越鲁莽放松管制,并没有长期计划,保护我们的自然土地和资源 - 只是不作为的后果的危险和一厢情愿的无知。 ESTA无知在总统的预算及其失败要务实,反映头脑清晰关于环境和经济挑战 - 与机遇 - 我们面对的问题。

          演示了清新的空气,干净的水,而美国人的健康公然无视 - 总统的预算削减环境保护署(EPA)由$ 2.4十亿,或26%,并威胁要榨干它的科学,环境和经济专业知识的机构。它忽略了空气和水的污染,放弃状态和部落的公共卫生后果努力保护人民,特别是最贫困和弱势MOST,从PFAS污染,哮喘引起的烟雾和其他有毒物质。具体削减包括:

          • 国家周转资金 - 28%的切口(近800万$)资金,各国保护我们国家的水资源安全饮用水建立伙伴合作,提高增加和污水处理基础设施。
          • 分类补助 - 44%的切口($ 471万美元),以帮助各国和赠款部落满足清洁水和污染的联邦法律要求控制。
          • 地理计划 - 消除了处理所有活动在特定地区的近的环境挑战,除了大湖和南佛罗里达的总统。
          • 清洁空气计划 - 35%下调至减少危险的活动,空气中的污染物,改善提高空气质量,阻碍未来的发展和监管环境有关消除自愿合作计划。
          • 空气和能源研究计划 - 削减65%,以应对气候变化,空气质量,能源系统是如何连接的关键科学研究。
          • 超级有害物质 - 切了9%,EPA的计划清理一些国家的大多数站点污染的有毒废物和应对突发环境事件。

          当局建议大幅削减,因为这些,擅自拆除,使我们的空气和水的清洁和安全的保护措施 - 有一个保护历史大约生产 $ 9 在成本每$ 1优点。

          自然资源保护,放弃保存 - 总统的预算省去了几乎所有的土地和水资源保护基金通过部门和森林服务范围内可自由支配开支。说明ESTA削减政府的保护和自然资源保存生动地藐视公众使用和子孙后代。这将停止几乎所有的联邦土地征用公园和其他受保护的土地和消除通过国家公园管理局,美国三大保护合作赠款鱼类和野生动物服务,和美国森林服务。而预算确实荒地火灾管理和资金提出新的公共土地,以帮助解决基础设施资金延期保养和资本重组的需要,它消除了其它程序:如废弃矿山复垦基金,该基金的国家野生动物保护区。另外,总统的预算削减美国地质调查局(USGS)生态系统研究和国家公园服务的自然和历史建筑保护的合作伙伴关系。此外,预算你通过$ 9十亿十几年来减少UDSA保护计划,对私人农地阻碍可持续性和长期的生产力。

          忽视气候变化的科学事实 — The President’s budget reduces total federal research and development (R&D) funding by $14 billion from the 2020 enacted level and targets environmental and earth science with debilitating cuts. Our changing climate poses an increasing threat to homes and infrastructure, public health and safety, economic and agricultural productivity, and our military assets and national security. But the President’s budget hamstrings efforts that would help us to not only better understand these changes, but prepare for the impacts we’re already experiencing. It reduces support for NOAA’s Oceanic and Atmospheric Research by 40 percent. It cuts USGS funding by 24 percent overall, while cutting 64 percent from its Climate Adaptation Science Centers, which support climate-smart land-use decisions and adaptive management planning. It cuts NASA’s Earth Science program by 10 percent and terminates two NASA missions that would improve ocean and climate monitoring capabilities. And it reduces the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Biological and Environmental Research by 31 percent, including for advanced research and computational modeling of Earth’s interconnected systems.

          反对的清洁能源创新,同时有利于化石燃料的特殊利益 — The budget cuts energy programs in half, exposing the Administration’s disdain for clean energy innovation. It dramatically reduces DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) by nearly three-quarters ($2.1 billion) – crippling U.S. innovation in solar, wind, electric vehicle, and other technologies that are driving economic competitiveness and job creation while reducing greenhouse gas emissions. In fact, EERE’s R&D investments to date have provided an estimated annual return on investment of more than 20 percent, compared to what the private sector would have done on its own.

          The budget also eliminates the Advanced Research Projects Agency - Energy (ARPA-E), which supports high-risk, high-reward energy research. It eliminates DOE’s loan programs for innovative energy technologies and advanced vehicle manufacturing. And it proposes the repeal of renewable energy, energy efficiency, and electric vehicle tax credits worth $16 billion over 10 years. In contrast, the budget cuts fossil fuel R&D by just 3 percent and actually preserves tax expenditures for the oil, gas, and coal industries – established industries with the capital to invest on their own.

          未能准备气候变化对社区和基础设施的影响 - 预算不考虑STI经济预测气候变化,一种非理性的失算考虑重大天气气候灾害的损失就已经超过$ 150每年十亿到达。投资于弹性和预减灾救国达 $ 11 每$花费1,这取决于节目的类型,但预算在投资不足这些程序。例如为,尽管去年的广泛和严重的水灾,预算削减非费资助联邦紧急事务管理局的洪水风险图和风险分析程序了62%,减缓努力映射水道,评估洪水风险,并为国家洪水保险计划的数据。它削减工程师兵团22%,从而导致更少的防洪工程。它完全消除了流域和防洪美国农业部计划。

          结论

          其能否实现任意削减非国防可自由支配的资金,总统的预算采用破坏性和非理性的削减程序,保护我们的空气和水,保护我们的自然资源,并把气候变化作为迫在眉睫的危机,它是。这些削减只会导致更多的污染,饮水不安全,国家公园和减少公共土地,以及更具毁灭性的气候。国会民主党人不会允许ESTA预算 - 和黯淡的和危险的未来它代表 - 成为现实。

          在总统的预算其他报告

              <kbd id="8y87jlt9"></kbd><address id="cire573j"><style id="iotvuvlh"></style></address><button id="hf7gt75w"></button>